LOCATION: UNITED STATES
- The MX Eastern Regional Business Manager is responsible for the top-line revenue growth of the assigned region through management of outside sales representatives and key MX customers as well as partnering with inside sales and marketing to develop key in-house accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Key Account development Of MX accounts through both direct management and outside manufacturers’ representatives.
- Travel 2-3 weeks minimum a month & as needed during peak times of the year.
- Through collaboration with the Director of MX Sales develop key account and territory sales strategy as well as execution plans and implementation for assigned territory to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for managing Manufactures reps in designated territories to include hiring & firing of representatives
- Provide feedback and assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Responsible for accurate and timely contact follow up/communications with key accounts & outside Sales Representatives
- Responsible for ensuring accurate documentation by outside sales representative
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely documentation of account activities in Sales Force both directly and through outside sales representatives.
- Responsible for assigning sales territories, training, development, directing, coordinating and monitoring outside sales rep efforts, as well as support open communications between outside sales reps and inside sales and customer service.
- Provide timely feedback and direction on development of new customer specific, custom engineered products and assist marketing with development of company products lines.
- Provide regular communication on territory development on a as needed basis to include, but not limited to the following
- Monthly Written Territory activity and progress report
- Quarterly Key account reports
- Weekly Conference Calls with key personnel
- To ensure that the Policies and Procedures of the company are followed.
- Support collection efforts on accounts receivable as needed.
- Work safely following legislated and Bedford Technology safety rules and practices.
- Perform any other task or work assignment that may be delegated from time to time by the VP Sales & Marketing
Education Minimum: BS Degree Preferred: Four year Structural or Mechanical Engineering degree. Plus: Plastics Experience
Experience Five (5) or more years of proven technical sales & territory development/management experience selling a custom engineered, manufactured product
- Highly developed people skills
- Above average communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Ability to pick up technical aspects of position and interpret markets, new customers and Manufactures reps
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales growth through multiple channels
- Above average computer skills and ability to work within CRM computer systems
Sitting and standing – Walking, standing, and bending – Must have strength and manual dexterity to use computer terminals, telephones and other office equipment. – Must be able to see, hear and speak well enough to fulfill the obligations of the position.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Alternatively, to apply via mail
please download this form and send to:
Julie Timmerman, HR
2424 Armour Rd
Worthington, MN 56187